Social Media Plans
GENERATE LEADS, BE KNOWN AS AN EXPERT, GROW YOUR BUSINESS
FOR INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, LINKEDIN, PINTEREST & SNAPCHAT
Did You Know?
Most companies spend 5 to 15% of annual revenue on marketing?
Of your marketing budget, approximately 35 to 45% should be spent on digital marketing.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU'RE SELECTING A PLAN
Goals: Is success a larger audience, more conversions, or both?
Frequency: How many posts are we publishing per week?
Content formats: How many videos are we editing per month?
Channel strategy: How many social platforms are we actively managing?
Community management: Are we commenting reactively, proactively, and how often?
Account management: Would you prefer to connect one, two, or four times per month?
How Much Is Each Sale Worth To You?
6 Plans To Choose From
Questions? Text 916-277-3982
1. You have the right to cancel any time, Results take time, please allow at least 3 months to see growth. Payments are due for auto billing or every 30 days. Late fees may apply according to our standard terms on the pricing page of this website.
2. Prices are for time & designs only. Out of pocket expenses including but not limited to printing, photography, postage, advertising, media placement rates, domain registration, hosting, credit card processing, and delivery are additional. Administrative and revision time counts towards total hours.
3. All work will be performed off-site. FaceTime / Video Calls are available. All drafts and finals will be delivered via email for approvals or printing.
4. If further hours are needed beyond the hours allotted per month, you have the option of selecting a higher package for the month or paying for additional hours at the standard rate of $75 per hour. Extensive editing of videos longer than 15 minutes are not included. If necessary, video edit time may use time allotted for posts.
5. Payments are due monthly prior to the month services are provided. Billing dates are based on the date of the month you initiate autopay.
You can pay a 50% lump sum deposit on the total, with the balance due at the end of the contract.
6. All designs will bear a “Design by” credit & web address. If desired, you may select its location. We retain the right to publish and display it online, print, social media or for recognition of creative excellence.
7. Plans starting at the bronze area include content creation. Some organizations may require a point person onsite to provide photographs, videos and information to supplement our offsite work for total effectiveness.
8. If you decide to cancel, only services will be provided, instead of a refund, to satisfy any remaining hours due. Payment means you have read and agreed to these and the full terms and conditions on our pricing page and it constitutes your digital signature and agreement to binding arbitration for any legal disputes.